Monday, August 9, 2010

New Chapter Revealed

So our new chapter is now revealed to all. We are moving back to East Texas. We are excited and heartbroken too. We told our boys tonight that we are moving back to East Texas and wouldn't be working with them anymore. There was a mix of emotions. Two said YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE.... Then came my tears. I know God is in control and He is working things out beautifully, what an awesome God we serve.
We are training our replacements some this week and they seem to be enjoying it, they have 2 boys of their own and the boys all get along well. Though my heart is breaking over the chapter we are closing I know God is here to catch my tears and my shattered heart and make something beautiful.
We Love All 7 of our boys they will always be in our hearts and prayers. Please pray for them, and the couple taking our place and please pray for our transition to give God the GLORY He deserves.
God Bless,
C

1 comment:

  1. We've been praying for you guys. I know this is a tough transition!

    ReplyDelete